Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Valentines Printables Roundup

I love home made valentines. I also love to give a little treat with them, but kids seem to get way too much candy, especially during the winter months (we still have Christmas candy kicking around in February).

Dollar stores and party sections are great for little prizes to give out, and you can find all sorts of fun printables to go with them. A couple years ago, I saw THIS POST on Crap I've Made, and I wanted so badly to do this for my boy's preschool. Sadly, I couldn't find frogs ANYWHERE! So I had to go with something else.

But this year, I found them!! They were in little bags of ten in the party section of Wal-Mart.

I wanted my frog to be sitting on a lily pad, so i put together my own rather than using the one i'd found (though hers are still super cute).


I printed them out on cardstock at home and attached the frogs with double sided 3-D dots from the scrapbooking section of the store (they didn't have regular glue dots).


I think they turned out pretty cute.

For the younger ones' preschool, I got some different frogs  - the hoppy kind.

Since they're so much bigger, i had to use a different card. This one's a bit more simple.


I attached the frogs with one small dot on each front hand. 

Here are some more of my favorite simple valentine printables from around blog-land:

"Just Plane Awesome" - Toy airplanes (Another version HERE)

"A-maze-ing" - Small maze toys

"Just Write" - Pencils (Just found this today - i'll do it next year! So cute!)

"You're Tops" - tops

"I want Kazoo..." - Kazoos

Valentine Butterfly - suckers

"Have a Super Valentines" - suckers

"You Make My Heart Glow" - Glow Sticks

And if you liked mine, here's my printables. As always, if Scribd doesn't work for you, feel free to e-mail me and i'll send the PDF to your inbox!



Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to hear your thoughts, but please keep it kind and constructive. Thanks so much!