Saturday, December 7, 2013

Christmas Mouse Days 6 and 7

Another crazy day yesterday, so here i am doing two days again.

Friday morning, my kids found Monty nestled on the shelf next to the sugar bucket, wearing a Santa hat and bringing with him a pouch marked "magic seeds"


After school, we planted the seeds in a bowl of sugar.


While the kids were in bed, I made some sugar cookies "jelly roll" style, baking them with popsicle sticks in them. I took  out the "seeds" and stuck in the cookies. In the morning, the kids not only found Monty with his letter of the day, but a bowl of what they called "cookie trees"!


It had been a long day, so I chose a super simple assignment - this morning they got to hunt for candy canes.






I didn't take any pictures of them searching. My house is kind of a mess. haha! 

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to hear your thoughts, but please keep it kind and constructive. Thanks so much!