Saturday, January 31, 2015

Finally - Dragon Manual Printable

I need to offer my sincerest apologies to all those e-mails I never answered. My computer is old and glitchy, and I wasn't even able to use it for a long time, and that's where my Dragon Manual files were.

There have also been many difficult personal circumstances in my life lately, though I hate using these as an excuse and I feel absolutely terrible for letting you all down. I was totally unprepared for the popularity of this little book!

Anyway, thank you for your patience. I finally figured out how to get my manual online. I hope this works! If it doesn't, please comment. I will try to get back to you asap! (for real this time - i promise!)

CLICK HERE

to download the Dragon Manual from Google Docs



6 comments:

  1. You have made my daughter's birthday party just over the top fun!!!! Thank you for sharing your creativity with me. (I'm creative in other ways, like weaving baskets, not creating fun stuff for birthday parties! haha)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG this looks amazing, thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks so great! Tjhanks for sharing. Can't wait to make for my son's 5th bday this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing! My daughter loved the manual. We will be using your ideas for her party next month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI there

    Thank you for your excellent ideas and sharing them with us. I love the manual and will use that for my daughter's party in Nov.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it!!!! Using this for my son's 5th birthday part this weekend. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts, but please keep it kind and constructive. Thanks so much!